Lakewood Transportation Department
Required Procedures Our Parents Must Know
- There will be NO HANDWRITTEN NOTES ACCEPTED FOR temporary BUS STOP CHANGES.
- Students are allowed ONE AM STOP & ONE PM STOP
- There will be no transporation provided if a student is hosting a party at their residence.
- Elementary students MUST be DROPPED OFF AT A RESIDENCE, no rural corner stops.
- Parents must notify the transportation department if there is a permanent change in address and/or bus stop.
- Forms can be found at the school(s) and online.
- Please contact the school for alternate drop within the elementary boundary of attendance, if there is an UNFORSEEN EMERGENCY.
- It is important to know your child’s ID NUMBER for identification purposes.
Lakewood Public Schools
7223 Velte Road
Lake Odessa, Michigan 48849
Director of Transportation
Barb Ackerson & Kim Currier
Transportation Administrative Assistants